Monday, September 3, 2007

8 things

My bloggfriend Lilltanten sent me a challenge to tell 8 things you don´t yet know about me, so let´s see...

1.Well, first of all most of the facts can be found in my post "I am a survivor". (I don´t know too many other people that have a hole in their head for example) So that can be the number one fact.

2.
When I get really upset I beat up my bed and scream into my pillow

3.During the weekends I quite often eat chocolate for breakfast :)

4.I grew up in a small town with 10.000 people. When I was a kid, I seriously belived that the town was the capital of Finland :)

5. I am afraid of ghosts and spirits. Last night for example I woke up in the middle of the night and I was certain I was not alone and I kept hearing noices in the apartment all the time. I lied awake for more than an hour. Today I spoke with one of my workmates who told about a friend of hers that have had an even more horrific experience. She was alone in her boyfriends house and suddenly she heard the door into the house open and she also heard footsteps, she waited for her bf to come in to their bedroom but he never came. She got up to see where he was and realized that the house was empty. Then she saw that the phone was off hook and there was the number 666, she tried to call the number and the signal went trough. The next day when she tried calling the number she just got the answer that the phonenumber does not exsist. Her boyfriend has seen a woman around the house, so he knows there is somebody in the house.....and no, I am not kidding, this has actually happend!! SPOOKY!

6.When I was a kid me and my cousin found a frog. We decided to wash it with soap because we thought it was so dirty. We were very suprised when the frog died.

7.I never iron my clothes, even if it would be needed.

8.After I have taken a shower I always need to stand still with my towel around me and stare at the floor for a while. This makes me relax.

I am forwarding the challenge to: Lintin, Lillamej, Margareth, Butterfly, Maria, Simpel, Ella and Contessa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...låter spännande!
OK jag antar utmaningen! Kommer inom kort på min blogg.
Tack förresten för DINA avslöjanden!
Och ha en bra dag!
Kram!

Maria said...

Oops, utmanad... Genast satte huvudet igång för att komma på något värt att veta om mig... Tack för att du lät oss komma ännu lite närmare dig:) KRAM

johno said...

Hi, found you on Syds blog, I got tagged too... 5th sept!! anyway, friendly wave and HI to you :)