Sunday, September 2, 2007

My 30:th birthday

Not taking into consideration one minor incident, my birthday was awesome! First of all, have you ever seen this big of a birthday bouqet of flowers before? I got 30 flowers for my 30th birthday from my BF. And if it is not obvious in the picture, I can tell you that we had to use my laundrybasket as a vase because they would not fit anywhere else. :)

The day was spent with my relatives who where here over the day from Finland. We had a very pleasent day with strolling around in the city, sitting in Kungsträdgården and just enjoying the last of the sun and then going back to my place for som eating and drinking. Even my amazing 85 year old grandmother came along, although she was very tired which is understandable.
During the whole day I was wearing my wonderful knitted witner dress that I bought for my birthday, I like the dress more and more.
In the evening all the other guests arrived and I have to say that 25 people in 30m2 makes the furniture and floor to disappear, you just saw people, people everywhere and everyone was trying to speak louder than everybody else.
I was still so very happy that so many people came, and what impressed me even more where the ones that came all the way from Finland just to see little me....I got some good presents. I got a photoalbum from our adventures from my BF, 1500kr from a goup of my friends for the tattoo I am going to make in the end of the year, a great necklace from my dad and a beautiful plate from my relatives.
It was an exhausting day, but it was a day to remember and I am going to remember all the happy faces, the loud voices, the good food, my good friends and the love in my life.
PS. I am SOOO happy we did most of the cleaning last night, it was a mess!

13 comments:

Maria said...

Åh så snygg klänning!! En riktig höjdardag låter det som:) Gigantisk blombukett och ja, jag förstår precis så stor den är för jag har nämligen en likadan tvättkorg som du;)KRAM

Anonymous said...

STORT GRATTIS i efterskott! Vad roligt att det blev så lyckat. Jag är glad för din skull!
Kramar

P I F F L A N said...

Maria: Ja, jag tror jag är nästan kär i min klänning :)

Lilltanten: tack, jo det var roligt att det blev så bra. Alla verkar ha haft jätte kul också, så det känns bra :)

Lintin said...

Oj vilken fet klänning! Du ser strålande vacker ut! Härligt att höra att din födelsedag blev lyckad, det var du verkligen värd. kram

.......... said...

Så söt du är och så fint du står! :)) Härligt du fick en sån fin dag! Grattis och Kram!

P I F F L A N said...

Lintin: tack, som sagt jag är kär i klänningen :)

Butterfly: kul att höra av dig igen! Ja det var väldigt trevligt :)

Simpel said...

Tack för din komentar i Torrdockas blogg. Ville bara tacka dig.
/ensam eller Simpel

Anonymous said...

UNDERBAR klänning! En sån skulle jag vilja ha också!
Och det låter som en underbar dag som du har haft! Skönt att veta att så många människor verkligen bryr sig! Det är en gåva, att vara ÄLSKAD!
Kram o ha en bra måndag!

P I F F L A N said...

Lillamej: jo det är det, känns alltid bra att veta att man inte är ensam :)

Anji said...

Belated Happy Birthday. It sounds like one to remember!

Ella said...

Ett jättegrattis i efterskott. Jag är så ledsen att jag missade dagen. Kramar till dig.

P I F F L A N said...

anji: yes it was :)

Ella: Tack tjejen! och du vet, bättre sent än aldrig :)

Anonymous said...

Oj vilken fin klänning... fast jag skulle förståss se ut som en stoppad korv i den ;-)