Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

So this is christmas....the christmas eve is already over in Scandinavia and I am feeling a bit nostalgic....Anyway, right now I am in a Panamaian home as they have invited me to spend christmas with them, without even knowing me. Apperantly christmas is not that big of a thing here in Panama and they all wait for the clock to be twelve o clock as they then can welcome christmas. Apperantly they also have fireworks on christmas night so they wait for that.
The whole family is out buying food for dinner right now and I am here bymyself, having the first calm moment since I came here. A bit of sadness comes over me when thinking of past christmas eve, love, and past and future....Christmas has always been hard for me, but I have a few good memories from christmas also, and somehow those seem to be hurting the worst right now...Life is so strange sometimes and I guess this is just one of those days when you are extra sensitive to a lot of things.
Anyway, hope you all had a good christmas and we will see what this chirstmas brings to me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ja ibland är det dem goda minnena och faktumet att man blir nostalgisk som gör en ledsen...jag vet :) Satt idag med tårar i ögonen när jag pratade med mina om goda tider som flytt.. Skönt att få fira "annorlunda" jul ändå. Man lär sig lite nytt om inte annat :)
Hoppas den blir fin för dig! Kram!