Monday, December 24, 2007

Rain and rain

Today it has been raining cats and dogs from heaven, so not too much beachlife today....I have spent most of my time with the two nudists, who has adopted me as their daugther by the way ;), even though the husband keeps hitting on me all the time which is kind of annoying.Tomorrow I am heading up to Panama City again. I have met so many nice people during my few days here and I am going to stay the womans (who I met on my way to Panama) friends house and spend christmas with them. Then the two nudists are heading the same way as I am on the 26th and they have offered me a ride and also a bed to sleep for a couple of nights in at the husbands brothers house. Might take up on that offer.It is going to be interesting to see what christmas brings this year. The woman from the plane told me that they eat ham also here in Panama, but instead of covering it with mustard they cover it with brown sugar and pineapples.....interesting :)

1 comment:

Syd said...

I'm enjoying your travelogue. You Swedes are great. I spent time in Stockholm several times and really enjoy the country and the people. I think that the nudist beach would be nice. I did that this summer on the isolated island near where I live. Just walked the beach for a mile in the buff. Glad that you are having a good time. You sound good.