Monday, October 1, 2007

Here we go...

Today my low selesteem is GONE! It was officially announced to the organization that I am going to be the total project manager for this project, and I am SO excited to start running MY project :) I know there will be bumps in the road, but I am visioning success and I think it will turn out ok.
The real deal starts tomorrow!

I also want to share the song "Learning to fly" by the genious Pink Floyd. It represents my life...

" There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
Can't keep my mind from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earthbound misfit, I"

5 comments:

........ said...

Önskar dig ett stort Lycka Till! Om du vill får du en spark i baken oxå! (; KRAM!

Patricia Marie said...

Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Åh grattis vännen!
Vad stolt din mamma skulle ha varit över dig! Och din pappa är säkert stolt han med!
Ha en underbar dag!
Kram!

Syd said...

Pink Floyd is a great band. Learning to Fly is a great song. I always thought that I was an earthbound misfit myself. Good luck with your new endeavor!

P I F F L A N said...

bunny j, japp, en spark är alltid bra :)

pat, thanks!

lillamej, jaa...kanske hon hade varit stolt, fast tror hon mera tänkt på hur långt borta jag varit och undrat HUR jag nu ska klara mig :)

syd, thanks! :)