Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I WANT TO GO BACK!!

Back to reality.....and feeling really, really crappy. I feel sad, unsettled, unhappy and uncomfortable. I just want to go back to the peace, safety and silence.
I guess this tells you I had an awesome time. Our midsummer was perfect and just as I wanted it to be. We made a "midsommar krans", I cooked a three course meal to my BF´s parents and us, as I wanted my BF´s mum just to be able to enjoy a good dinner without lifting a finger, as she is always the one behind the stove. They were all extremly greatful which made me feel good, I had succeeded in what I wanted to achive.
The weather actually turned out to be warmer and sunnier than in Stockholm, which proves I did not make that bad of a choice after all :)
I am just having the holiday blues, wanting to be somewhere else than where I am. Longing for the beauty of the nature and the peace that it gives me......I really need to move out of city, into the suburb closer to nature....
PS. I got confirmed that I will get a 3300 kr (360€) salary raise. :) That should cheer me up.....but it doesn´t....I just want to go back.... :( I am gonna cry.....
..........................
midsommar, semester, avslappning, mat

6 comments:

Maria said...

Åh så underbara bilder!! De piggade verkligen upp min dag. Kram

.......... said...

*naw* gråt inte.. men jag förstår dig. Stillheten och den vackra rena naturen. Som balsam för själen.. Du har verkligen lyckats fånga det fint på dina bilder!
Kram :)

Anonymous said...

Jaaa..visst är det underbart!! Ingenting slår en sen sommarkväll liggandes vid vattnet eller på en brygga här uppe =) Underbara bilder oxå!!

P I F F L A N said...

Jaaa...jag längtar dit fortfarande...men just nu får jag leva på minnena :)

Anonymous said...

Vilken underbar bild!

P I F F L A N said...

Tack! :)