Monday, June 25, 2007

Holiday Blues

I have had an awesome midsummer, the weather actually turned out to be sunnier and warmer than in Stockholm! :) But more about that later.
Now I am having the holiday blues, I am mentally preparing myself to go back to work. Luckily it is just for three weeks and then I have three more weeks of vacation. But it is interesting, I love my job, but still, ones I have had the freedom to do what I want for a while, I feel like having to go back to prison when the vacation ends. I dread the routines, the everydady stuff that needs to be done, being back home, sitting in the office the whole day and everything else that is part of your everyday life. I don´t know if everybody feels like this? From what I hear, I think a lot people have the same problem.
Maybe we need to change our lives completly? Or change the whole socitey to avoid routines and boring stuff? Create a society where you are on a constant adventure, experiencing new things, challenging yourself, daring yourself, travelling around and.........................................Ok, I am not God, get real, and get back to your life woman!!!
.........................
semester, rutin

2 comments:

.......... said...

I think, if not everybody, then most of us, feels that way about going back to work.

And then you get so deep in your writing, mmh do I love this..yeah right ;)

Yes adventures (the good ones) oh yes Im so much standing by your side now ;)
Anyway back to reality (not life itself) you do have a really strong point here!
No I will not preach anything but, I do believe n I´m able to think deeply about these things sometimes (without any books)..

I believe humans were not made for that strive, stress n pain in life. Why? Well u know I dont wanna preach ;) I just think that´s the way it is, the way it were supposed to be.
We all need to do something useful, we have to to feel happy but - in our own way of what feels useful and meaningful and it has actually none to do with money.

Money is invented in the world by humans. And therefor we have to strive or even struggle to survive. We all konw that money makes this world go around, it is actually the god of this superficial world made by humans.
Ok point taken, no preaching, just my little point of view ;)

Anyway, Im so glad you had an awesome midsummer!!

P I F F L A N said...

You are not preaching, don´t worry :) I don´t know what we humans were made for....I guess that is the mystery?