Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weirdo

Yesterday when we went out dancing with my friends there was this random guy who came and talked with me. I don´t know if he was hitting on me or what he did but here is how the conversation went:
Guy: "How tall are you?"
I stated how tall I am
Guy: "Oh are you that tall? You should work like a model or something....or no, you should work in a circus!"
Me: "What?? That is offending."
Guy: "Oh no, I did´nt mean it that way, I just meant that you should use your body if you can."
I found the whole conversation amusing so I just laughed. Then the guy continues:
"I would hit on you, but I am not sure if I am bisexual or gay."
At that point my friends want me to go dancing with them, so I do. When I stand at the bar later on the same guy comes up to me and says: "Oh, I did´nt know you are a go-go dancer as well."

Don´t know what to say......
PS I am not THAT tall
...................
fest, flört, konstig

6 comments:

.......... said...

"I would hit on you, but I am not sure if I am bisexual or gay."

What a whacko! *lol*

You should´ve asked him "What drugs r u on?" - but on the other hand, I think it was so much better that you didn´t ask! You know, better safe than sorry! ;)

Love Michelle :)

P I F F L A N said...

Yep, it was hard to know if he was a bird or a fish ;)

.......... said...

*haha*

Anonymous said...

haha! how many times does he has to mess up!? maybe he's just trying to be funny.. =D

Anonymous said...

haha..
ja välkommen till vithajarna!..

skämt o sido jag hoppas du får en trevlig semester.

kram

loppispoppis said...

hehe, vilken konstig typ. Weirdo satte huvudet på spiken. Tur att du fann det hela roligt. Jag vill lära mig att svara så där snabbt som du gjorde. Själv fick jag en dask i ändan i fredags av en hög chef,- och sa ingenting. Bara ignorerade... Jag skrev om det på min blogg.