Friday, May 25, 2007

Julio Iglesias

A good friend of mine got free tickets to see a concert with Julio Iglesias today. It is interesting, because it is a name that I have heard for years and years, but I have never really payed any attention to who his is. Now I know why, it is not really my kind of music, but it was still a very pleasent evening being at the concert.
It was an outside concert and we were sitting there enjoying the evening breeze, mostly being a bit immature, giggling, watching the people around us, eating candy and sipping a glass of wine. This was the first night that really felt like summer and once again I just felt this overwhelming happiness of living in Stockholm. We walked by the water back to the city center, smelling the flowers blooming in the night, and just enjoying life.
So even if "Hulio" ;) was´nt that mindblowing, he made the evening perfect.
Summer nights....here we come! :)
..............
Julio Iglesias, sommar, avslappnig

No comments: