Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Feeling good

Spontanious work related appreciation recived from others, during today and yesterday:
1. A person higher than me in the hierachy told me that he thinks it is good that I am trying to get things in place and solve things. He told me to not give up because it is neccessary work that needs to be done.
2. One of the bosses wrote me an email saying it was admirable that I have the strength to try to solve all the different things that I am trying to solve and told me I am doing a great job and also told me to not give up.
3. One of my co-workers told me that it is because of me he has the strength to carry on with his work and he thinks it is admirable how much I get done.
4. My own boss told me that she is very happy with my work. The salary negotiations are in the fall for all employees but she is going to try to arrange a salary negotiation for me before the summer to try to get me a salary rise right now instead.
So I guess I can be pretty satisfied and feel good about myself :) Although it slightly feels like they don´t know what they are talking about and I am not as good as they say. But I appreciate all the nice feedback I get. :)
............
arbete, framgång, ledarskap, lycka

No comments: