Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fashion

So many people seem to be blogging about fashion and even more people seem to be interested in reading about fashion. I almost feel like a weirdo for not being equally interested in what colour I should wear this summer or what kind of pattern I should have on my nails to be fashionable. Now don´t get me wrong, I do care about how I dress and I would be lying if I would say that I am not aware of fashion at all but I am not interested enough to surround my whole life about it.
But I do think fashion is very good interest or hobby for a lot people. You can easily get a lot of information about it, you can create your very own personal standing point, and fashion never stays stagnant, so you don´t get easily bored. In addition to this you can go even further and start studying other countries fashions and create a even more personal opinion about what you like.
The more I think about it, the more I understand why people have such a fasciantion for fashion :)
..............
Mode, skönhet, intressen

1 comment:

.......... said...

I´ve also often thought about that. Maybe they are just superficial or maybe they´re trying to fill an empty room in themselves. I like fashion too but it´s too volatile to satisfy me on the inside.
So now I wrote in english ;) cause it just occured me that you do that here. Sorry, I didnt even reflect on it, thats why I answered in swedish the other times here. I go from a-c and back again, no probs ;)
Hope you´ll have a nice weekend.