Sunday, April 1, 2007

focus on positive thinking

This has actually been quite a good weekend, the weather has been excellent and the flowers are blooming. The days are getting longer and hopefully we will soon have the summer here.
My boyfriend has been feeling quite good and we have actually spent some really special moments together. You know when you are in love, and sometimes you just have moments when you maybe look at eachother in a special way with a dreamy smile. Or you have a conversation about a maybe random thing, but that conversation makes you feel like you just took one more step closer to eachother. It is funny how unimportant moments become so important.
I have also been thinking about reality and personal reality. You know what I mean? Sometimes you have a personal reality that is not at all the same as the factual reality. I feel I sometimes get entangled in my personal reality that consists of unresolved feelings from the past that overwhelmes me and makes me think it is the factual reality...Have to work on that...

No comments: