Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Love, The Greatest Gift

I am just human, I am not God, I can´t save anybody else, I can´t change anybody else, I can´t carry anybody else, but still, I am not useless, I have the greatest gift of all to give: Love.

Love, The Greatest Gift

Kathy Gandy
Though I may speak in other tongues
and the future I may see.
If the gift of LOVE I do not have,
what good would all this be?

If I had the gift of faith
and every mountain I could move;
But never had LOVE for my fellowman
then what would this faith prove?

If I gave everything I have away
to the poor who do without,
But I never showed LOVE for anyone
what would I have to boast about?

The gift of LOVE is patient
The gift of LOVE is kind
The gift of LOVE is never proud
and this gift I seek to find!

The gift of LOVE holds no grudge
and it keeps no record of wrong.
The gift of LOVE never loses faith
and it's sure to make us strong.

The gift of LOVE will last forever
and like the others it won't disappear.
The gift of LOVE will never cease
it's a gift that's always here!

So desire the gift of LOVE
and let it be your highest goal.
For LOVE ~ is the greatest gift,
and it endures like faith and hope!

No comments: