Thursday, September 27, 2007

Project!

I got my own multimillion kronor worth project!! :)
I feel quite confident about it as one of my co-workers, who I admire the most of the projectmanagers will be my mentor. I definetly want to be as good as him (although I will never be as smart ;)) I don´t know yet when I will start the project, but I think it will be next week.
Tomorrow we are also going to see Circue du Soleil with my Love, I am REALLY looking forward to that although I got a bit afraid that I will get disappointed. I read that the focus will not be on acrobatics but on the music in this piece...but we´ll see, I have never seen Circue du Soleil before, so I think it will be good :)
(Picture taken from http://www.cirquedusoleil.com)

4 comments:

Faith said...

Congratulations!! I know you'll do a beautiful job!

Syd said...

That's great news about your project. Hope that you enjoy the Cirque

Anonymous said...

Grattis och lycka till! Det förtjänade du!
Kram.

P I F F L A N said...

thank you all! Although today I am very doubtful that I will do a good job...