Monday, September 17, 2007

Palm reading

Yesterday evening me and my BF where cuddled up on my bed and where just feeling cozy together. Suddenly he got the idea to start doing palm reading on each other. We got the instructions on how the read palms from a book that I have with a lot of short and random information about everything.
Some of the stuff where accurate and some a bit less accurate, but apparently we are both going to die a sudden death for example (AIKS!!). Anyway, that was not the most interesting part of the palm reading. Apparently the left hand is supposed to show you your past and the right hand your future. My left hand showed me bad luck and a short life, while my right hand shows me the opposite!! Even if I don’t believe in this stuff so much, I still find it symbolic that this is what my hands are telling me about my life. Now I feel like I have proof, or something, (or whatever) that even if you get a rough start in life, it can still turn out well in the future. :)
I am not the kind of person that believes too much in horoscopes, psychics or other stuff like that, but I usually choose to believe in the things that sound good and beneficial for my future. Isn’t that a good way of believing? :)

5 comments:

Syd said...

I have a head line that goes across my palm. It's supposed to be unusual. I know that I'm unusual but am not sure I needed the palm to tell me that.

........ said...

It´s a good thing! To believe in the good!

P I F F L A N said...

Syd: No, I don´t think the palm reveals anything new, but it can still be a bit of fun :)

Bunny J: Jep, if you don´t belive in the good, what do you have then?

Lintin said...

Haha, det låter ju som helt rätt sätt att ta horoskop och dylik vidskepelse. Ta till sig det goda och låt resten vara. Perfekt.

........ said...

När du ändå nämnde astro, så vände Tvillingen på orden:
To believe in a good thing,
is a good thing! (=