Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I´m still standing!

I went to my dance class today again. We danced to the old Elton John song "I´m still standing". That song means so much to me. I know it is about a broken heart, but for me, the song has always been about still standing in life and being a winner in life despite everything. For me it is a very powerful song, and it was perfect to dance to it today. I am amazed how my life is at the moment, with the possible promotion, my love, my friends, my home, everything!
I am just so happy that I am still standing, and not just standing, I am dancing! :)
PS. check out the hilarious video from the 80`s :)

"Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid! "


5 comments:

........ said...

Haha härligt Pifflan!
Och texten du citerar - det är ju så det är. Man är inte knäpp för att man är barnslig ibland, utan för att man är stark!
Kram!

Syd said...

It's a positive song and does signify strength to me.

P I F F L A N said...

Bunny J: Alltid bra att vara barnslig :)

Syd: Glad to hear I am not the only one :)

Lintin said...

Haha, jag skrattar ihjäl mig åt videon! Kroppsmålning är klart underskattat! Har också den som pepplåt btw..

P I F F L A N said...

Visst är videon underbar! Vad kul att vi är fler :)