Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Summer 2007

The few days before my vacation was ending I said to my BF that I have´nt really done anything this summer, but I soon realized that was´nt true.
During this summer I have travelled in Italy, spent a wonderful midsummer in Norrland, painted my nude selfportrait, read two books, spent a week in Finland (and even got a chance to go out in the archipelago again :)), renewed my blog, been to concerts and just relaxed in Stockholm. In the end it has been a good summer with a lot of activities and freedom.
I ended my vacation by going to see the Pride parade. I was a bit disappointed in it this year though, I felt the festival and carnival feeling was a lot stronger last year. But when the parents of homosexuals walked by, I almost started crying. They seemed so proud of their children and the love they seemed to feel was amazing...
Now the fall is arriving and I am actually not really sad about it as I have so many activities planned for the next two months also, a trip to Åland, the tattoo convention, my 30th birthday, circus soleil, a trip to Paris and of course "parkteatern" many times a week this month.
And I am going to tell you a secret.... I have started working, but as I have flexible hours, I am able to sneak out in the sun in the afternoon and do some work later in the evening instead, so the summer is not entirely over ;)

No comments: