Thursday, July 5, 2007

Sunny, sunnier, sunniest

I just feel like writing about random stuff that is not so emotionally loaded. So, lets talk about vacation. I am saving at least two weeks for the winter as I really need to go travelling somewhere warm in the middle of the cold and dark winter. I have done this for probably 15 years and last year I did not travel to the sun, and let me tell you, it is not something that I am going to do again. I NEED my sun in the winter. And anyway, it feels like a lot better alternative to have a longer vacation in the winter, when you can go to Asia and South America and you can be 99% sure that the sun WILL be shining. When having a long vacation here in the Nordic countries you can never be sure that the weather will be good. This summer for example seems to be very unstable. We can all end up having rain during our whole vacation or we might get lucky and get a lot of sun. But just the fact that is uncertain is a stressfactor, and the disappointment is enormous if you have to go back to work, your vacation is over, and you have had maybe two days of sun.
But I am trying to enjoy the sun when it is here, the weather is uncontrollable, so I need to let go of my control :)
...................
Semester, sol, resa

2 comments:

Maria said...

Jag är precis som du, måste ha min sol mitt i vintern annars blir jag nästan galen.

Förstår att det är jobbigt att han inte vill prata med dig och att du känner dig maktlös. Jag stänger själv av allt ibland, men har inte tänkt på vad det gör med mina nära och kära, är så uppe i mig själv då. Fick mig en tankeställare nu, jag är ju inte den enda som lider.

Stor kram till dig och hoppas att det snart blir bättre!!

P I F F L A N said...

Ja, jag tror inte han heller riktigt är medveten om hur jobbigt det är för andra när han helt stänger ut oss. Vet att han inte gör det för att vara elak, men skulle hoppas att han kunde förstå hur jobbigt det kan kännas för de som bryr sig..