Saturday, July 21, 2007

A summer day

Yesterday me and a friend of mine barbecued on my roof terrace. It went a lot better than you would assume from the picture. :) Considering neither of us had barbecued before and we randomly got scared of setting the house on fire, the food tasted excellent and it was awesome to have some real scandinavian summer food. Real scandinavian summer food is barbecued meat, sallad and fresh potatoes.
In the evening I went with my boyfriend to the Stockholm Jazz Festival and we listened to the wonderful swedish artist Laleh, I have never heard her before, even if she is pretty big here in Sweden. I reallly liked her, in my opinion she was a mix between Lisa Ekdahl and Bjork. Her stage apperance was a bit of Tomas di Leva, but it still worked for her. I am definetly going to buy her CD.
The main artist of the evening was Ziggy Marley. It is the closest I have ever gotten to Bob Marley, as I saw his son on stage :) I thought quite a lot about how it must have been and how it must have felt to listen to Bob Marley when he was still alive and when the hippie movement was at is biggest, it must definetly have been a great experience.
Anyway, it was a good day!
...................
grilling, sommar, musik

2 comments:

Lintin said...

Vad glad jag blir att du verkar ha det bra. Stora sommarkramar på dig!

Anonymous said...

I found your awesome blog via Blogexplosion!
Really great stuff here...
I bookmarked this.

I would really appreciate your opinion or comment via posting a comment on my blog if you get a spare moment :)