Monday, July 2, 2007

High heels!


I have never in my soon 30 years long life used shoes with as much heel as theese ones, belive it or not!
I am quite a tall girl and I have always felt that I don´t need to get any taller than I am, but today I have walked in my first high heel shoes ever! :) It has actually been very liberating as I really felt like a woman and I felt like it doesn´t matter that much that I am tall. All the compliments I got both from female and male workers made me feel even more confident and I am definetly going to use high heels again.
But I do need to admit that I am a bit of a wimp, I had to change to shoes with no heels in the end of the day as my feet were hurting too much :)
....................
skor, mode, skönhet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tack ska du ha, det värmer :)

och jag ser dig med :)

Maria said...

Jag älskar högklackat och känner mig också väldigt kvinnlig i det, MEN mina fötter blir arga på mig så de åker av ganska fort igen...

Stor kram till dig, du är en riktigt fin människa!!!!

P I F F L A N said...

Mia: Bra at jag kunde göra nåt :)

Maria: Försöker göra så gott jag kan. Ibland går det bättre, ibland sämre. Men inte är du så tokig du heller :)