Thursday, July 12, 2007

Clothes

Today I have been wearing my high heel shoes, a pink tight shirt and a thight black penskirt. It is interesting how I actually do feel different wearing theese clothes, not only does the shoes make me even taller, but I feel different myself also.
I usually like to wear comfortable clothes, like comfortable flat shoes, a cotton dress, soft trousers and a warm sweater if it is cold, etc.. This does not sound very sexy, and most of the time it is not, although you can make it sexy also ;) But wearing clothes that are worn just to make yourself beautiful and that are not neccessarily comfortable does feel different. I don´t know how to describe it, but I guess one way of saying it would be that the comfortable clothes should be worn when you want to be your own best friend and you don´t neccessarily need so much attention from other people. Businesslike clothes with a hint of sexiness are not neccessarily comfortable, but could be worn when you need more attention or if you want to make some kind of statement. It is definetly a power suit.
But still, I do think that comfortability will always be more important for me than showing off for other people. It is a whole world of clothing codes out there, and it might worth digging into it more at some point.
..................
Kläder, mode, skönhet

No comments: