Wednesday, June 13, 2007

One year since we met



To my love.

Today it is one year since we met for the first time. I still remember the first time I saw you and I remember how I loved your big and beautiful smile and your soft and warm dark brown eyes.
A lot has happend during the year we have been together, and it would be a lie to say it has always been easy, we have been trough some rough periods together. But we have both grown during this year, in ourselves and in our relationship. It is not easy to have a relationship while you have a demon from the past within you, a demon that affects your present and your future.
When you, my love,have your fights with life and the meaning of it, I am suffering with you. I wish I could take all the pain away from you , and I wish you would be able to win over your demons. Like I have told you so many times, I wish you could see the beauty in yourself that I see within you. You are on of the most beautiful souls I have met, but you are blind to yourself, and that hurts me.
The time we have had together so far is invaluable and precious. Our memories of laughter, love, easiness, beauty, passion, life and drama will be with us forever, no one can take them away from us. I hope that we will have a lot more good memories ahead of us, I hope you will start seeing the beauty in yourself that I see within you, I hope you will find your reason for living, and I hope we will continue to grow together and make our lives even more valuable and happy.

Jag älskar dig!

No comments: