Monday, June 11, 2007

List of questions


I am saying the same thing as the one who challenged me. I don´t really like theese kind of lists, but I´ll do it this time :)

What is complete happiness for you?

When I can feel peaceful, relaxed and just live in the moment


What suprised you most about your adult life?

That I have been as brave as I have, that I have done so many things, travelled so many places and that people see me as a strong person.

My life would be easier if?
I would not be so hard on myself.

A secret thing about you
Sometimes I think I see or feel ghosts

What in your apperance do you like the most?
My karisma

Unknown talent?
I can beat anyone in Tetris

The most important question in the world right now?
Why people don´t take responsibility of their lives and feelings. If they would, there would be less violence in the world.

When do you tell a white lie?
At the very rare times when it is needed.

Which was your first job?
In a icecream kiosk. I was 15 I think.

What is the best that can be bought with money?
Airplane tickets, hotelrooms and good food

Which part of your personality are you most proud of?
That I am honest, kind, caring and I have intergrity (ok, sorry, that was more than one :))

Your best buy?
At the moment the ring I bought in Florence, I´ll publish a picture of it in a later post.

What do you offer if you get an unexpected visitor?
Anything I have and the person might want.

What makes you want to get up in the morning?
My want to live

What are you most proud of in your life?
That I have not lost the battle against the unfairness in life.

Who do you want to answer theese questions?
Anyone who is reading my blog, I would love to know more about you :)

....................

frågelista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jo, en lista kan få en person att visa lite om sig själv på ett snabbt och enkelt sätt...
Du är...