Monday, May 21, 2007

Stupid people

I get so annoyed at people who bully the weaker ones. Making another person feel bad to make themselves feel better. When I was a kid I was the weaker one, that is why it is so hard for me to grasp that people see me as a strong person today. I was afraid to go to school and I always felt very lonely. I remember that in periods I felt anxiety just getting up in the morning knowing that I had to go to school.
The worst part is that it does not end when you grow up and "get smarter". I have a person who is close to me who is mentally attacked by a person that he does not even know. The person who is bullying is just being a plain ass beliveing that he gets powerful by increasing fear in another person. This person is probably one with some deep issues himself and that is why he punishes other people. Maybe he was the one who was bullyed at school and now he is seeking revenge. God damn it, don´t punish other people for having a fucked up selfesteem, take responsibility and do something about it!!
I just get so angry!!!!!!! This is the only thing that makes me REALLY upset. GAAAAAHHH!!!!
..................
Mobbning, osäkerhet, ilska, orättvisa

2 comments:

Medberoende said...

Tack för kommentaren, ledsen om jag gjorde dig upprörd. Varför skriver du på engelska?

P I F F L A N said...

Du gjorde mig inte upprörd, det var mina minnen som gjorde det :)
Jag skriver på engelska eftersom jag har en god tjejkompis i USA som jag gärna vill dela mina tankar med. Hoppas du kan dela mina tankar ändå :)