Saturday, May 19, 2007

10 days until Italy

We are going on a two week trip to Italy. It is interesting, I have been all around the world but I have not yet been to Italy, so I am really looking forward to it.
I feel like I become another person when I go travelling and I guess that is why I like it so much. I feel like I can allow myself to really relax and just enjoy life without feeling anxious about not doing good enough or wahtever. I need to learn to have that feeling at home also. I have been uncertain if I have been running away from myself the last ten years, but I think that is how it is. I have been travelling around the world and never really lived in one place for more than a year without starting to feel like there are ants in my pants.
I am trying to get rid of those annoying ants and find the peace in myself in a ordinary life filled with routines. The first step was to move to Stockholm and I have been living here for over a year, and yes, I feel a lot calmer than I usually do after this amount of time. It is a relief to finally live in place that feels like home, let´s just hope that I will not feel like running again....Hopefully I am finally going to be able to set my roots :)
.............
inre resa, Italien, globetrotter

No comments: