Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Flowers


My boyfriend doesnt like giving me flowers because he thinks they die too fast, and in a way he is right.
But a few weeks ago he gave me the most beautiful bouqet of flowers that I have seen in a very long time and every time I have looked at them, they have just made me feel good. Eventhough the flowers only lasted for a few weeks, I got so much good out of them. I looked at them and felt happy because of the fact that somebody had given me so beautiful flowers. The flowers were not only beautiful to watch but they were attached to the feeling of being loved.
Now the flowers are dying and in a way that is also part of why I enjoy them. You know you will never have time to get used to them so you just savour every moment while they are alive and blooming. And of course, you can always make them last for longer, by taking a picture and saving them in your blog :)
.........
blommor, kärlek

No comments: