Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Two ways

There are two ways of looking at your life. The subjective one and the objective one. I feel I am hardly ever cabable of having a really objective look at my life, although I do try :)

The subjective way of seeing things is the way most people see their lives. And it is strange how you see yourself so differently depending on if you have a good or a bad day. Things might go as well or as bad as on any other day but your feelings about what is going on might be filled with self confidence or low selfesteem. Some days you are feeling like you are the queen of the world and you can do anything, other days you might do as well, but you feel like you are the smallest thing, lost in the world, not knowing where to go.

It would be so much easier to just be able to be objective all the time....but I guess that would be boooring ;)
...........
filosofi

No comments: