Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Life and Malta

The roofterrace with a pool and some really nice sunshine :)

I have always had quite heavy thoughts when I wake up in the morning. Theese last few weeks my first question has been: "what is the meaning of life?" I have not come to a satisfactory answer and this morning I realized that I am asking the wrong question, beacuse there is no answer to that question, so I changed my question to: "how do I want to live my life?" Now, this is a question that I can answer and have control over....so now I just need to figure out what the answer is.
Interesting decoration
Anyway, Malta was a great weekend trip, and it felt like starting the summer a bit earlier, even the flowers smelled the same as they do here in the summertime, and it was great to feel that smell again. :)
Here are some more pics from Malta:Typical view in Malta

The city of Valetta

3 comments:

Maria said...

Mmm, lovely!! Så härligt med en spontan weekendresa:) KRAM

Syd said...

It is beautiful. I like your new question on how do you want to live your life. Maybe one day at a time..

- Lilltanten - said...

Härliga bilder!

Citerar..

Give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Värd att upprepas.. du har säkert läst den nånstans.. men visst är det såhär, eller hur. Vi får försöka påverka det vi kan så att våra liv går åt det håll vi vill..

Hoppas du har det jätteskönt!
Kram!