Thursday, April 24, 2008

Change

I read my whole blog yesterday, all the way from the first post about a need to write and not sure about fitting in.
The intention with my blog has changed quite a lot during time. First it was just a fun thing to do, then it became a tool to feel heard and now it is just a friend that I write to about the things happening in my life. I have become a bit more restrictive about what I write though, as my need to be heard has been fulfilled. I have been able to tell about my childhood, and I have been heard by people who has been in similar siuations. I did the griefrecovery workshoop where I felt I was allowed to let go of my mother, and since then I am not bitter any longer, instead I am able to remember the good things about my her, and the memories are no longer a stone in my shoe. I have moved the most "infected" posts to another place as I don´t feel comfortable about having them here.
There are still things I need to work on, and there always will be, and I guess that is the same for all humans, we keep growing all the time. But this blog will not be the forum for those thoughts. Nothing lasts forever, and they say that it is not the most intelligent ones or the thoughest ones that survives the evolution, it is the ones who are most adaptable to change, and I find that quite interesting. I have not yet found the new intention with this blog, if there even is one, but time will tell :)

4 comments:

Syd said...

I like your honest sharing. Hope that continues. You have recovery now which is good. The pain isn't in the forefront. Sharing your strength and hope is a good thing.

........ said...

Adaptable..hm yes I guess that may be true.. Mine however was driftin out and then back to self-neglecting..and then awakening again and tryin to get out..now Im stuck in the middle again..down the rabbit hole, how ironic ;) but I keep fighting and I hope my heart and my innerself will win this time and it I think it will.

Cause truth has it to be so much stronger than anything else, that´s my faith. The truth will set us free.

KRAM! :)

P I F F L A N said...

syd, my sharing will continue, I just dont know in which way yet :)

BJ, yes, the truth is that you are a beautiful person and that fact will set you free! :)

KRAM!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you finally could let go of the quilt you have carried for your mothers death for so many years. The burden was never yours to bear.. no matter what you convinced yourself. /tp