Tuesday, February 12, 2008

List

I got a challenge from Maria, and it is a long time since I did one the last time, so here we go:

What did you do ten years ago?
I lived in a small town in south of Finland, studied and lived a decadent life. Those days are now gone (lucklily!)

What did you do a year ago?
I celebrated that it was a year since I moved to Stockholm and felt happy that I had finally made the decision to move here. It really feels like my home :)

Three kind of candy you like?
Sura remmar, turkish pepper and chupachops lollipops

Three songs that you know all the words to?
Hmm....Enternal flame with Bangles, Chiquitita with Abba and....Touch me with Samantha Fox. All those old goodies ;)

What would you do if you were a millionare?
I would spend my time working with trying to give away money to places needed, or have different projects to build schools etc. Then I would also have a home in the Fiji Islands, Sydney and somewhere in the Caribbean....and some other stuff here and there :)

Three bad habits?
I like eating chocolate to breakfast in the weekends, I like having cake at least once a week, I like watching reality (crap) TV.

Three things you like to do?
Dancing, sunbathing, travelling

Three things you would never wear or buy?
Neon coloured t-shirts, goth clothes, ??

Three favourite things?
A picture of my grandmother, a seal toy that I have had since I was 8 years old, a painting I bought from Benin in Africa

1 comment:

Syd said...

It must be nice to be in Stockholm. I love that city.