Friday, January 11, 2008

The dentist

back to reality with a crash....or actually with the dentist.
I guess I do have a real phobia when it comes to dentists....when I was a kid (around 8 years old), I hade 6 holes in my teeth, and 4 of them needed rootfilling, and the dentist did it without ANY anestisia!! It hurt so baad, and all she did was tell me to open my mouth some more and lie still.....
My phobia seems to be getting worse day by day also, the tears were just falling down my cheeks and I could hardly breath today at the dentists, but I got trough it! The thing is....in a couple of weeks I need to go there again and have a surgery to remove one of my teeth (don´t know what it is called in english....wisdomtooth? the ones that does not start growing until you are older?)
Aiks! Anybody willing to come and hold my hand....? :/

4 comments:

Maria said...

Jag håller gärna din hand, det är bara att säga till:) Själv hade jag en skadad tand som liten och var så mycket hos tandläkaren att jag nu somnar så snart de börjar borra... KRAM och hoppas din nuvarade tandläkare ger dig ordentligt med bedövning.

P I F F L A N said...

jaaaa! var kan jag nå dig? :)

Maria said...

Hihi, det är bara att maila på livetsommaria@gmail.com :):)

Syd said...

They should give you some anesthesia for the wisdom teeth. I was knocked out when I had mine out. The recovery wasn't so comfortable but you do get to eat lots of ice cream. Good luck. Hope that all goes well.