Friday, January 18, 2008

Baby Deer

I saw two baby deers cross the street on my way to work today. I live in the middle of Stockholm and seeing theese two babies looking all confused with their big brown eyes was a strange sensation. They were all peaceful and in no hurry. They were walking into the park just next to me and they made me smile. Can I see two baby deers on my way to work, then anything can happen :)

NOTE: There is a forrest quite nearby, and I am sure they will be fine and find their way back there, at least that is what I tell myself :/

1 comment:

........ said...

Så vackra djur, nästan magiskt. Så skygga och graciösa. Hoppas verkligen dem hittar tillbaka till skogen. För en gång när jag körde på motorvägen, strax utanför Göteborg, så kom det en stor kalv utspringandes på vägen, alldeles förvirrad, stackarn. Farligt för oss och farligt för dem. Det är så synd om dem tycker jag. Kram!