Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cloudy Panama City



The weather has not been that great today, but I still did get to make a nice walk to causeaway. It was nice to get out of the city and just be more in the nature and closer to the ocean. I chatted for a short while with a finnish woman who was 65-70 years old and she was going to travel around in central and south america for half a year on her own! I did not have time to talk with her enough to hear her story and where she had found the courage to that at her age, but I have to say I do admire her.
Today I am going to Contadora, and at least I will have a place to sleep in tonight. Hopefully also a couple of more nights, but that is a bit uncertain as everything seems to be very full now before christmas, but it will work itself out....hopefully ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ser fint ut! Konstigt att tänka sig att du plötsligt är där nu, då vi precis nyss sågs i Stockholm :). Hoppas boendet ordnar sig och att du har det skönt, och inte in o surfa på någo farliga, onödiga sidor sen! God Jul! Åsa

Maria said...

Ser mysigt ut, trots molnen;) Tittar på bilden och drömmer mig bort från ett ruggigt och julhysteriskt Stockholm... KRAM