Sunday, November 11, 2007

Good sides

I beat on myself alot. I tell myself why I am no good. I take responsibility for things that are not my responsibility. I always think about how I can improve myself some more. I always think that my partner is better than me. Why?

I am a considerate person who always think about other people.
I know there are two in a relationship, I am not the only one to blame.
I know I am not perfect and I am willing to work on myself
I am a good cook
I follow my own way instead of the societys
I can enjoy my own company
If I make a mistake, I take the responsibility and try to make sure I won´t do it again
I am quite generous if I can be
I know that the free things in life are the things that are most precious
I am adventerous and brave
I am quite intelligent
I am honest to myself and others
I am openminded and try to accept all people as they are
My intentions are always good, I never(I can get irritated and then have som negative thoughts) think in a mean and evil way

So there...I am also allowed to say good things about myself! Damn it!

4 comments:

Patricia Marie said...

Maybe it would help if you made a list of the positives about yourself everyday. You will get through this. Hang on.

Lintin said...

Härlig läsning, du är så fantastiskt bra. Du duger precis som du är! Stor kram

P I F F L A N said...

Thanks Pat and Lintin!

Maria said...

Du har så rätt så, vi trycker ner oss själva alldeles för mycket. Därför är det underbart härligt att läsa om hur bra du är och att du ser det själv. Du är bra precis som du är:) KRAM