Wednesday, August 15, 2007

To my precious blogfriends

Since I started blogging I feel like I have entered a new world....I have gotten the privilege to read the innermost thoughts of other people that I don’t even know. People have amazing lives and I almost feel like the people who’s blogs I read daily are my close friends.
(Forgive me here if I don´t mention someone that feels he or she should be mentioned, but theese are the ones that I have "connected" most with) There is Butterfly, who was one of the first to read my blog, who’s childhood has been filled with difficult experiences and today she has chosen a profession that is still making her life very uncommon and not easy all the time. There is Lilltanten who’s posts almost always brings tears to my eyes. She is admirable in so many ways, and a role model to her family and so many other people in cyberspace. There is Lintin, who has grown up with an alcoholic parent just like I have and she is struggling to find herself and her place in the world (She will get there, she just don’t know it herself yet :)). There is Maria, who has too had too high demands on herself which has forced her to rethink her life. She still wants to be the superwoman, but I think she is good just a she is also. There is Ella, this wonderful woman, who is loosing her eyesight due to a terrible sickness. She is angry at her eyes, and is struggling to become friends with them again...There is Margareth who is doing the most wonderful blog illustrations on her friends in cyberspace. There is Tusensyster who is writing to stay away from drugs, she is on her 119:th day today.
I LOVE visiting your blogs everyday and just see what is going on in your lives, and to see if there are any comforting words I can offer to you. I hope I have´nt offended aybody with what I have written...? Writing in my blog helps me to deal with my own issues, and having you all as my blogfriends helps me even more. I hope you all also get something out of me….

Big cyber hug! :)

9 comments:

Ella said...

Så vackert du skriver om dina vänner. Jag får lust att besöka dem alla och ska också göra det. En annan dag...
Jag hoppas att jag kan återgälda dina tröstande ord någon dag.

Kram till dig.

Ella said...

...men du har ju inte länkat. Är det dem du har i högerspalten?

P I F F L A N said...

hej Ella! Ja, det är dom i högerspalten.

Lintin said...

Fina, omtänksamma du! Det ger mig mycket att läsa din blogg också, ska du veta. Stora kramar!

Anonymous said...

Tack raring!!

Kramar på en regnig dag.

P I F F L A N said...

Tack och kramar till er lilltanten och lintin :)

Maria said...

Fina du, nyss hemkommen och får se dina fina ord, snyft. Du ska veta att din blogg och dina kommentarer hos mig betyder oerhört mycket för mig. Du är en pärla som jag vårdar ömt. KRAM

P I F F L A N said...

Maria: vad bra! :) Kram!

Bobby Revell said...

Beautiful. I love your attitude, it's the same as mine:)