Friday, August 3, 2007

PostSecret

I have a link on my blog called: "PostSecret". Every Sunday, a man called Frank Warren publishes postcards sent by random people with their secrets. But you are not allowed to just write your secrets, the concept is that a picture tells more than a thousand words.
I visited the site again today and I just got overwhelmed by the humanity of the site. Somehow visiting the site made me feel like I am ok, I am just a humanbeing among everybody else and nobody is perfect.
My vacation is soon over and this week I have been thinking a lot about my life and about myself. The disappointments, the happines, the sadness, the fears, the love and just life in general. Renewing my blog has been my way of telling about this and my posts has also been more creative this week. I have really missed just creating stuff, and I really need to try to do some more of that once I start working as well....
I feel like I am growing and starting to accept myself a bit more. My final destination on my journey is still quite far away but I have taken a few careful steps this week. At least I am on my way.....

2 comments:

Maria said...

Blir glad när jag läser att du tar små steg framåt till att acceptera dig själv mer och mer. KRAM

P I F F L A N said...

Hej Maria, tack för ditt stöd, det betyder mycket :)
Kram!