Wednesday, August 22, 2007

PMS

I hate PMS. I can´t say that I am the type of woman that suffers alot from it, but sometimes I get the physical and mental pain before that time of the month. Today is one of those days, not having the physical pain but having the mental unstability and somebody saying just hello to me might get me so annoyed that I feel like boiling or hitting someone. You know how the irritation can just flow over you like a wave. It starts around your stomach and then spreads to the rest of your body and it is like your whole body is shaking because you know the irritation is unreasonable but the feeling is still there, stronger than ever. And I have a jobinterview today. I don´t even know if I want to change a job or if I am interested in the job. This is not a good day for me (or the ones around me)

5 comments:

.......... said...

Uhm well..please don´t kill me.. Put down the knife, I´m just a cyberfriend passing by, u know :)

Tack så jättemycket för att du nämnde mig i ett av dina tidigare blogginlägg! Jag blev verkligen glad! Jag har inte haft möjlighet att blogga den sista tiden. Det har varit fullt upp med annat. En del av det blir det väl bloggat om också så fort jag kan och det dröjer nog inte så länge.

Hoppas du haft en skön sommar och att du snart mår bättre. Om inte annat, take a chillpill or some red perhaps, för du vet, det går ju över igen ;)

Tackar allra ödmjukast än en gång..
CyberKram :)

P I F F L A N said...

Butterfly! Vad roligt att höra av dig, har saknat dig. Ta och skriv något snart så jag får höra vad som händer i ditt liv.
KRAM! :)

Ella said...

Hmmm... undrar om det är något i luften tro? Jag är fortfarande irriterad, på mig sitter det mest i nacken, under h året liksom... Skumt.

P I F F L A N said...

jaa...hoppas det blir bättre tills imorgon :)

Anonymous said...

Känner igen... suck. Lycka till med intervjun.
Kram