Friday, July 27, 2007

Nightmare 2

I had a nightmare last night. I was dreaming that I was in my childhood town and I was hanging out with my family. The feeling in the dream was horrible. First I am let down by my dad in the same way as I was in reality, I feel the same feelings of confusion, sadness and unisgnificanse, but then the dream continues. In my dream my mum is alive, although she is way more beautiful and younger, she does not even look like herself. My BF is also around and we have an argument and I start thinking about his ex, Bianca. My mum apperantly reminds him of his ex and he says that she behaves exactly like her and he asks why I can´t behave in the same way? I feel that something is wrong but I cannot put my finger on it. I go back to visit with my friends and dont think about it. Then I give him a call, and while I am talking to him I am walking into his bedroom, and while I am walking I see him and my mum on his bed, snuggled up together, and I ask him if he is choosing my mum and he says yes.
I run out of the room, I am crying my eyes out, I am feeling desperate, confused, lost and betrayed. I sit down and talk with a friend of mine who tells me to cheer up, I can´t belive she is telling me that. I run away to buy some sushi while I am still crying and feeling really bad. My realtives are suddenly around me and my dad is there. I feel no compassion from my dad, I feel some compassion from my relatives, but there is nothing they can do. I make one of my cousines call my BF and ask if he is sure about his choice and he just says I don´t know and refuses to talk to me. I feel so let down and I feel like there is nothing I can do about it. Then I wake up.
..........................
mardröm

No comments: