Sunday, April 29, 2007

Getting old??

Yesterday I went out dancing with my friends. It was very nice as it is such a long time since I have done it. Before we went out I was talking with one of the girls and we both felt we are in some kind of mid-state right now. On one hand we are both happy to just stay home in the weekends and just do random stuff. But on the other hand there is always this thought in the back of our heads, that maybe we should go out partying more...
So, it was nice going out dancing yesterday as it was such a long time since last time. But I dont know if a) I was not in a good enough mood b) the music was not good enough C) the music was to loud or d) I am getting too old :/ But the music hurt my ears and I kept hoping for earplugs and at times we held our fingers in our ears...
Anyway, why do I even feel a need to define if I am old or young, a party princess or choach potatoe? I can still party all night if I feel like it, and I can just stay home and watch a movie if that makes me happy. The purpose of life is to do what makes you happy so if I one night feel like I want to be a party princess and the next a couch potatoe, then I luckily have the freedom to chooce what I want! :)

No comments: