Monday, April 16, 2007

Bladder infection

I get bladder infections more often than not. I have had the infection so many times that it has almost become a part of me and I almost know when it is on its way before I even really feel it. I have been able to avoid this unpleasent thing for quite a while now by drinking at least 1,5 liters of water each day, preferably 2 liters. I have been cheating a bit on the drinking and guess who is visiting again?
There is always two sides on the coin and I am trying to see the positive in everything. Drinking so much helps my skin stay younger, and I will be healthier beacuse the fluid helps me flush bacteria away. It is better to have to drink a lot of water each day than to having to take some other kind of medication each day....................But it still sucks!! And I hate to have theese infections!!
........
infektion, hälsa

No comments: