Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Nightmare

I had a dream, or a nightmare last night. I was somewhere at some friends place and there was this creepy guy around his forties that had yellow fingernails with dirtlines underneath them. He had dirty yellow teeth and he had a big grin on his face all the time. He kept wanting to touch me and I kept pushing him away, and I was able to do that because he was smaller than me.
When I was on my way home I had to walk over a big courtyard and I hesitated if I should do that or if I should try to walk some other way because I knew he would be watching me. I decided to walk another way and when I saw my apartment, I saw that the lighs were on (the apartment was on the first floor) and he was in it, naked. He saw me and I tried to hide at the corner of the house, but then I knew I had to run and I called the police. I was running and I knew he was after me and I kept talking to the police and he kept asking questions until I asked him to come and help me....then I got complete silence, and I kept asking over and over again for him to come and help me, but all I got was silence.
Then I woke up.
...................
mardröm

No comments: